Thomastown Primary School has a commitment to quality teaching and learning programs. We believe that every student has the ability to learn and that this best occurs in a positive environment in which children's efforts and achievements are valued. We encourage children to take responsibility for and be actively involved in their own learning.
- Strong emphasis on Literacy and Numeracy
- Inquiry based Integrated Curriculum
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) an integral part of all learning programs
- Specialist programs in ICT, Art, Physical Education, Library and Auslan
- Interschool Sport Program
- Small group assistance catering for individual learning needs
Click here for Curriculum Links